An Old Midlish Rhyme
The wind from the North sings of heroes of Olde
The wind from the East makes our blood run Cold
The wind from the South smells of Spices and Gold
But the wind from the West tells of warriors Bold.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Earl will take the field!

As noted previously on my Game of the Month Blog, the proposed 40mm version of my Gathering of Hosts campaign has been officially binned. The Elastolins will be freed from their bases and go back to their proper place in Prince Valiant inspired  skirmishes.

The Earl of Cowcross will take the field again.
I'm also going to roll the rules back to multi-stand units rather than adhoc groups of individual elements. Might even put it back on the grid..........

Hopefully a game before the end of the month. Its been hot here, I'd like to feel the North Wind finally blow across my table.

The Northern Barbarians, do they really exist or are they the stuff of old folk tales?



No comments:

Post a Comment